Student Educational Retreat
October 25-26, 2019
Finally our time has come to join wings physically together, break bread, learn and more all in the safety and sanctity of my home.
Our time together commences Friday Afternoon for the first ever Meet and Hug of Angel Chatter Students. Beverages a plenty, wings opened wide we will gather initially to spend time together along with ample food. We will break briefly for all to gather their thoughts and prepare for the first of two fire ritual ceremonies.
- Meet and Hug filled with yummy refreshments and more
- Protection Rituals
- Protection Meditation
- Fire Ritual Ceremony - weather permitting
Saturday* Arrive 8:30+
- Commence at 9am - 10:30
- Digging Deep with Archangel Chamuel - Questioning, Quieting, Receiving
- Learning rituals to LOVE one’s self more
- Gridwork - for Self Love Altar
- Create gridwork implementing crystals, the Goddesses, Mary Magdalene, and of course Chamuel
10:30 - Break
11:00 - Reconvene
- Q&A from morning follow up
- Answering your WHYS
- to be filled out in journal (provided) immediate response to WHY Question
12:30 2:00 — Lunch
2:00 - 4:30 Magical Wood Walk
- For those not wishing to go, they may go back to hotel or relax in back yard, and/or our gathering space
- For those not wishing to walk the one mile (round trip) to woods, cars can be driven to parking lot
- Woodland Meditation - Self Love
- 4:30-5:30 - BREAK -
- take time to journal, snack, etc.
- 5:30 - 6:30
- Day’s Wrap Up
6:30 - 8:30 Dinner
8:30 - Fire Ritual Ceremony - weather permitting
9:30 - Home - Hotel time
- 9:30 - MORNING!
- 10:00 - Class Begins
- Manifestation Rituals
- 50/5 - start today
- Guided Meditation - focusing on your ritual statement
- Follow up with Questions
- Noon - Lunch
- 1:30-2 - Departure Ceremony
Your weekend includes, but not limited to:
- Hotel accommodations for private rooms at a local Marriott Hotel
- Food - separate form will be emailed, upon registration, to inform us of any dietary restrictions/preferences
- Meet and Hug Reception
- Light mid-morning snacks - breakfast provided at the hotel
- Lunch - Saturday and Sunday
- Mid afternoon snacks
- Dinner - Saturday only - Refreshments on Friday will be ample
- Ongoing beverage offerings; water, tea, coffee
Your Weekend does not include:
- Airfare - Dulles International Airport is the closest airport - literally less than 30 minutes away
- Transportation to and from the Retreat/our Home
Please schedule no return flights prior to 3pm on Sunday (ample time to get to airport, security, etc.) If you must leave early, you must.
The first ten that enroll will receive the discounted price. No exceptions. We will accept a 50% deposit with the remainder to be paid in full 60 days prior - August 25, 2019.
Limited to 30 people. It will be cozy with that amount, but well worth it!
For those wishing to purchase any products, you may do so at our Expo Prices. A form will be available to fill out with your requests. Your order will be packed for you to take upon departure.
Also, those wishing to have a session with me. NONE will be given during our group time; I'm here to focus on you. However, I will make time available Friday and Sunday afternoon (before and after the retreat). I will run these just like the shows; 20 minute segments at $60/segment.