We are fast approaching the end of 2021 which of course means we are quickly approaching the year 2022.
I was in a client call last week. The Magdalene came through to remind us both to take a moment to witness the rise of the Divine Feminine. She shared the year 2022 was the official rise of The Divine Feminine. Certainly other years hinted at the rise and it has been building for decades, but now is the time.
Once the signs are seen, you can no longer avoid them, and are then called to BE part of the process.
Get ready for the time is fast approaching, and for many, like yours truly, it is already here.
Two in Numerology
First let's delve briefly in numerology.
The number two in numerology indicates that people who have this number tend to have strong tendencies of the following traits:
- Empathic - keep reading because most of you reading this ARE empathic
- Protective - Once you are in my circles, I AM very protective of you; energetically and more
- Influential - My dream is to influence you through products and services (classes, mentoring, etc.) so you live your life as YOU desire
- Intuitive - well hello there!
- Sensitive - extremely; sometimes at the amusement of others; but this also plays into your empathic gifts
- Tactful - think before you speak and/or act
- Partnerships - can be relationship, work, social, etc. But very much a collaborative relationship and one to not be taken lightly for it has the potential to last the remainder of your life.
In numerology the number two can play out in your birth date, time of birth and I'll even go out on a limb and include your address, zip code, phone number, etc. ESPECIALLY when you resonate with those numbers.
For example, most of our homes have had '2' in the zip code. In fact, out of the ten homes we have lived in, eight have '2' in the zip code! Eight.
The signs are there, when you pay attention.
Two in Tarot Cards
If you've been with me for a while, you are well aware that Tarot, while I respect, makes my hair hurt. However, '2' also does connect within the tarot deck as the High Priestess card. It is the Number Two within the Major Arcana. It is one of, wait for it...
22 major arcana cards.
The High Priestess card signifies spiritual enlightenment, inner illumination, divine knowledge, and wisdom. As the High Priestess enters, it is a sign to embrace the Divine Feminine – your connection to your intuition, compassion, empathy, and inner wisdom.
Now, as always, balance is called for; the balance of the Divine Masculine and the Divine Feminine energies.
The High Priestess reminds that you Feel with your heart, rather than think by way of the ego.
The High Priestess is often associated with Isis, The Black Madonna and if you've guessed The Magdalene, you're correct.
It's part of the lineage, this number two as it connects to The Magdalene and why I am now gifted and blessed to be able to share her messages with the world.
Is the Number Two all 'Good Stuff'?
As already mentioned above, all of life is about balance. Therefore, like all other numbers, the number two has lessons woven within. Lessons that include:
- Indecisiveness - Guilty as charged especially when it comes to food or TV shows. Most times all options can appeal. You? However, I've learned that when I really desire to do something, like work with a new mentor and I feel like I'm now doing a tap dance, the ego has entered and spoon-feeding me fear tactics and I then become indecisive.
- Unassertive - aka the proverbial wall flower. Often times putting the needs and desires of another before you. This can also fall under the umbrella of being complacent. Afraid to take that leap to the next level or beyond or even BE willing to take that leap and would rather stay put as to not create waves.
While sharing that you are indecisive with a large group of people, oh wait, I just did! isn't always recommended, it is something to BE aware of and how it may affect your life.
Same goes with being unassertive. Have you become complacent and not taking charge of your life?
'Two' in Connection to Angels
I went right to the source, The Gang and asked them what '2' means in connection to them. Here's what they had to say:
Two is an interesting number
It does indicate a sense of passivity, but within, deep within the passiveness lies GREAT power.
It is up the owner of '2' to harness her power and of course use it for the higher good of not only herself, but the world at large.
It is time to stop being that wall flower and openly share her gifts.
Gifts are not there to hide.
Gifts are there to BE shared and if called,
Create a business implementing and sharing those gifts.
What are your thoughts on the number 2? Does it resonating with the Divine Feminine empower or frighten you? Are you willing to take the next steps and walk securely in LOVE?
Implementing '2' NOW
So many things seem up in the air now; COVID, shut down or not shut down, democracy on a thread, Afghanistan and well you know - you're living it all on top of what is going on in your personal world.
It's wonky to say the least at the moment energetically.
However, embrace TWO.
- LISTEN to your intuition.
- Listen to your empathic gifts. What are they saying. The more you suppress and push them down in the hopes they go away, trust me, they will surge forth and create more havoc. When you acknowledge the 'hits' you then can better take action to nurture you and BE the goddess you are.
- LISTEN to YOU. What are your thoughts and words that aren't serving you? How can you switch them around to better serve you?
Need help? I'm here to serve and would be honored to work with you to navigate the murky waters of life now.
Inquiring minds want to know.