Exploring the 3d, 4th and 5th Dimensions and How the Vesica Piscis Plays a Role
ALL are undergoing their own personal ascension process. Yes, ALL. It may be hard to fathom given the state of affairs lately, but bear with me.
First, let's explore the various traits of each dimension; the third, fourth and fifth.
Third Dimension Realities and Truths
The Third Dimension is where the majority of humans vibrate. Even those that have tapped into the 4th and 5th Dimensions still have a STRONG foothold in the Third Dimension.
Here are some common traits of Third Dimension Residers... I'm sure you will recognize some of these within yourself, I know I do within:
- Labels - Not only labeled focused say on clothing designers, but of other people; fat/skinny, light/dark, old/young, etc. This is also how we label ourselves; mother, daughter, lover, teacher, nurse, father, son, gardener, etc.
- Seeker of the finer things of life that money does buy... in other words looks outside of self to feel fulfilled. Retail therapy anyone?
- Competition of self and with the world. The mentality of there is only so much to go around. I witness this regularly at metaphysical shows of participating vendors. Competition, greed, etc. It's one of the reasons we just go in, do our job, spreading Chatter and leave. There is plenty for all.
- Superiority Complex or Inferiority Complex. Depending on the situation one feels inferior (inner loathing anyone? low self esteem, unworthiness, unloved, etc) to Superiority; I'm THE Best there is! Talking over another so your voice is heard. Figuratively and literally pushing people out of the way so the spotlight is on you.
- Fear. FEAR. FEAR. So much fear that it radiates outwardly and unfortunately heinous acts are committed. Darkness rules. Wallowing. Blaming others for any perceived mis-fortune. Just look at modern news and maybe as close as your hometown or personal universe. Unfortunately we can give witness to this level of thinking in many arenas.
Keep in mind that these are the basic traits of Third Dimensional thinking and believing. It is one's truth when this is the only dimension that they are in. No other resource, law, possibilities resides. Period, the end. It is akin, and I do mean this in the nicest way, to a two year old. Self Centered. The universe revolves around them and only them. It's allll about 'me'.
Fourth Dimension Realities and Truths
As one grows in the physical and evolutionary sense, they BEgin to realize it is not alll about them. Others are part of their inner circle that are affected by actions/inactions. We BEcome sympathetic, observant and more.
Here are some of the more common traits of a BEing in the Fourth Dimension:
- Often times it may seem one is still dancing within the Third Dimension for it may appear one remains self centered. However, now one is angry at the Universe for allowing this or that to happen; natural disasters, shootings, kidnappings, illness.
- Judgment remains, but again with a spiritual twist. Phraseology such as 'Why don't they get it?', 'They are so low vibration.' Judgment even jumps to the food arena; 'How can they eat meat - don't they know how much the animals suffer?'
- The consummate spiritual student. The irony is that much isn't put into action. It's the Gathering Phase and actually hoarding of information. Why learn something if not to implement or share? I find myself BEing a forever student, however, I often pull back to marinade, allow and then, hopefully, implement.
- Fear still resides but now one steps into galactic blaming; reptilians, government, chemtrails, secret societies, etc.
- Definitely more compassionate to another's plight. Dare I say empathic? Self awareness is expanding and one BEgins to better understand how all may be affected.
This is really the Awakening Phase, this Fourth Dimension Reality. It can be rather easy to slip back to Third Dimension, but oh now the soul is stirring and craves more and more and more.
More of the essence of BEing. One realizes how limiting the Third Dimension is and expansion of one's self often BEcomes the goal. One is eager to break the rules, the metaphorical chains and constraints that have held them in check.
Fifth Dimension Realities and Truths
Whenever I see this phrase, I always go to the singing group, The Fifth Dimension, and their all time hit, The Age of Aquarius. Read the words of this song, really read them. Love will steer the stars... What have we been going on about for years now?
When one is in the Fifth Dimension, one realizes that all have their own path. Judgment may rear its head, but the occurrence of this is minimalist in comparison to others. One realizes that they are indeed not perfect, in fact one may say, Perfectly Imperfect.
- One realizes the inner connectedness to ALL; people, plants, animals and so on.
- One realizes that the state of affairs being outwardly committed is but a reflection of what is still yet to be Loved at a soul level. This is a prime time to utilize the healing tool, Ho'oponpono. It is an ancient Hawaiian healing technique that has been proven to have profound effects and one I regularly recommend and explore with students as well as clients.
- LOVE. Love is what makes the world go round and one understands that it indeed starts within.
For those residing fully in the Third Dimension, the Fifth Dimension is all fluffy, woo-woo and soooo impractical. We know better, don't we?
The Melding of the Third, Fourth and Fifth Dimensions
This is a prime example of the sacred geometry symbol, Vesica Piscis
This symbol is given a nod in Haniel's Sigil:
What is the vesica piscis? This is an abbreviated lesson; more is in my book, Angel Chatter, Heavenly Guidance. Each circle maintains its independence, but together they create a new identity. One may see the vesica piscis symbol in connection to a wedding; when two are married, they BEcome one.
As it pertains to this scenario of the various Universal Dimensions, is this. One is never, or rarely, completely encased in just one Dimension unless of course it is the Third. As one BEgins to evolve at a soul level, they can vacillate between one or another or all three, depending on whom they are. One maintains their core beliefs, but can dabble, dance explore another.
As one BEcomes more secure in the new (thank you Uriel for reminding us we are Safe to BE), the old BEgins to slough off. One then BEcomes more ensconced in the next Dimension and eventually leaves the old very far BEhind.
Why? One embraces ALL. One remembers that LOVE isn't this unconditional nonsense that is spouted, for LOVE is LOVE and there are simply no conditions. Never has been, never will be. When they are conditions placed on LOVE, that is soooo Third Dimension Control.
What Angel to Chat With for Dimensional Understanding
Honestly, ALL of them! Seriously.
Depending where you are on your path at any given moment will tap into the energy of:
- Archangel Sandalphon - Grounding and BEing
- Archangel Uriel - Safe to BE you
- Archangel Gabriel - Rebirthing
- Archangel Jophiel - You are your most powerful when in JOY
- Archangel Michael - Protection as one steps forward BEing Empowered
- Archangel Chamuel - Loving Self FIRST - it starts within, remember
- Archangel Raphael - Healing on all levels
- Archangel Haniel - Creating your Heaven on Earth Reality
- Archangel Raziel - Trusting one's intuitive gifts
- Archangel Zadkiel - Entering the Space of the Violet Flame
- Archangel Metatron - Following your soul's mission with JOY
It is time for ALL to BE. BE themselves, foibles and all. Remember, ALL are perfectly imperfect; including you and including me. It's OK to take steps forward knowing it won't BE perfect any or most of the time, but it's OK... more than OK actually.
You are following your heart.
Leave a comment