Mary Magdalene Necklace
The Mary Magdalene Necklace
Mary Magdalene's Necklace measures 18" in length with a 2" extender that is capped by a genuine rose quartz. The chain as well as the extender are gold vermeil.
The necklace is a blend of solid sterling silver and gold plating. The union of both metals represents the sacred union of energies; Silver represents the Divine Feminine while Gold represents the Divine Masculine.
The design of Mary Magdalene's sigil/glyph has profound and deep representation:
- It is created by two triangles merging. Triangles are the strongest geometric shape known to humankind; thus may support great weight, worry, sorrow and never break.
- The Union of the triangles represents the energy As Above, So Below.
- The Union of the triangles also represents The Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine as they join in sacred union.
- The intersection of the triangles creates a diamond; the strongest gem known. This signifies that the blessed union can withstand ALL and will continue to shine and sparkle for the world to see.
- The Ruby within the triangle's embrace reminds all that each soul is Safe to BE their truest expression of self.
- When you combine the strength of the triangles, the diamond's shape, plus the ruby and rose quartz, the energy of perseverance and tenacity is offered to wearer while reminding them to love themselves more.
The Story of Mary Magdalene and Her Necklace
I have been entranced with Mary Magdalene, her story and mystery for decades. Years before traveling in her footsteps I would be saddened by the portrayal of her as a harlot and more. It simply never rang true.
Fast forward to 2018. I traveled with a group of fellow seekers to Sacred France and followed her footsteps throughout the Languedoc Region. It was there she cracked me wide open and my life has never been the same.
Mary Magdalene beckoned and I listened. We worked diligently for weeks in bringing her sigil/glyph forward. It was, I freely admit, mostly me learning to step out of what was expected and to listen with the heart.
She has offered her sigil/glyph for all to See, Wear and Remember.
Wish yours in solid gold? Contact us for current pricing.
Wish to gift this item? Personal, hand-written gift notes included upon request.